A fictional world by a 39-year-old. Universe different from all common realism. „I like to imagine this complete phantasmata. I upkeep and develop my fantasy world through all my works and publications.”

Monday 26 August 2019

ID Image in the world


In the common realism, my ID name is Agata Machczyńska, and in arts I chose the name of Agata Borgia as pseudonym.
I was born on 7th January 1982. I live in Poland.


My interests are:
• knowledge in terms of science
• social politics in terms of world problems
My motivations are:
• lack of technology in my life
caused by lack of technology for the world caused by blockage of scientific development of the world by world problems
• existence of problems in my life
caused by existence of world problems caused not by lack of technology for the world but by multilateral organizations

No comments:

Post a Comment